The ISS Group was founded in Copenhagen in 1901 and has grown to become one of the world’s leading Facility Services companies. ISS offers a wide range of services such as: Cleaning, Catering, Security, Property and Support Services as well as Facility Management. Global revenue amounted to DKK 78.5 billion in 2013 and ISS has more than 530,000 employees and local operations in more than 50 countries across Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America and Pacific, serving thousands of both public and private sector customers.
We have been asked to design a new Corporate film for ISS.
Focus in the corporate film “The Power of the Human Touch”, designed by the Front Nordic and produced by film production company Citizen Dane, is therefore mainly the employees who are the most valuable resource for ISS.
1) ISS Corporate film 2014 “The Power of the Human Touch” has won a Silver statuette (SUMMIT CREATIVE AWARD).
2) ISS Corporate film 2014 “The Power of the Human Touch” has won a Gold statuette (Hermes Creative Awards) in the category “Public Relations”.
3) ISS Corporate film 2014 has won a statuette in the category “Corporate Image” by the prestigious American 35th Annual Telly Awards.
4) The film “ISS – a World of Service” has been awarded “best film” in two categories at the prestigious American ’35nd Annual Telly Awards”.
5) Winner of Telly Award “best film” in “Corporate Image”.
6) Winner of Telly Award “best film” in “Public Relations”.
7) Winner of “Award of Excellence” in “Corporate Image”.
8) Winner of “Award of Excellence” in “Company Overview”.